Skip to content
- This web site is owned by GreerWalker LLP, GreerWalker Wealth Management LLC, and GreerWalker Corporate Finance, LLC (collectively, “GreerWalker”). This web site and any and all accompanying screens, information, materials, user documentation, user interfaces, images, arrangements of information, related software and other proprietary property of GreerWalker or its licensors accessible via the web site (collectively hereafter referred to as the “Web Site”) is and shall remain the exclusive property of GreerWalker and its licensors, as the case may be. All rights to the Web Site remain with GreerWalker or its licensors. This site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this site.
- The information contained in this site is for general guidance on matters of interest only. The application of laws can vary widely based on the specific facts involved. Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omission or inaccuracies in information contained in this site. Accordingly, the information on this site is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax or other professional advices and services. As such it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a GreerWalker professional.
- While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, GreerWalker is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided “as is”, with not guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will GreerWalker or its partners, agent or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Certain links in this site connect to other websites maintained by third parties over whom GreerWalker has no control. GreerWalker makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
- The material listed in this website is current as of the date noted, and is for informational purposes only, and does not contend to address the financial objectives, situation, or specific needs of any individual investor. Any information is for illustrative purposes only, and is not intended to serve as investment advice since the availability and effectiveness of any strategy is dependent upon your individual facts and circumstances. Results will vary, and no suggestion is made about how any specific solution or strategy performed in reality.
- Any information provided regarding historical market performance is for illustrative and education purposes only. Clients or prospective clients should not assume that their performance will equal or exceed historical market results and/or averages.
- Past performance is not indicative of any specific investment or future results. Views regarding the economy, securities markets or other specialized areas, like all predictors of future events, cannot be guaranteed to be accurate and may result in economic loss to the investor.
- This website may include forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements (including words such as “believe,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “may,” “will,” “should,” and “expect”). Although we believe that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, we can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Various factors could cause actual results or performance to differ materially from those discussed in such forward-looking statements.